Guest Guest
How realistic is the show? I mean, if you try to trade with the Marlins do they demand lesser prospects in exchange for less financial burden?

I tried to fire my manager and it told me I am not allowed.  It was the first week of the season, I tried for realism DAMNIT

How realistic is the show? I mean, if you try to trade with the Marlins do they demand lesser prospects in exchange for less financial burden?

My created player won MVP for 15 years in a row.

Guest Guest
I tried to fire my manager and it told me I am not allowed.  It was the first week of the season, I tried for realism DAMNIT

I think the Show 17 needs a Loria mode, where you don't actually play games, you just negotiate contracts down, lie to local governments, bid on artwork, and design home run celebration devices that everyone including the fans of the team you own make fun of.

Guest Vince0926

"You are dealing with human beings. They have emotions, they have feelings, they're not robots out there," Hill said. "It was unfortunate and I apologized for it and wished them both the best of luck, gave them hugs and told them to go kick butt and win a championship."

ohhhh so now hill doesnt think we can win a championship this year?? What an assclown.

Look for at least 1 more trade tomorrow unless it falls apart which this year is very possible.

Dan Haren for cash considerations?

Do we have any more draft picks to trade to get more money?

WAIT!

Dan Haren to the Dodgers for Michael Morse?

Guest Guest

I

The doctor asked Solano to hit his newborn baby's bottom, but he grounded into a double play instead

Any truth to the reports that when the child was born and the doctor broke down and screamed "BEEFCAKE!" as he held the child up in  the air?

Guest Guest
Is this shit for real Admin?

I read a little more and this guy is saying there is audio of Loria and Samson saying offensive stuff. This is a joke right?

I have heard absolutely nothing about it

Is this shit for real Admin?

I read a little more and this guy is saying there is audio of Loria and Samson saying offensive stuff. This is a joke right?

If this happens let me just point out that I might have pagemastered this shiz...

Mac...fricken pizza...cauly Culkin. Mic Drop.