What is it going to take to fire Hill and Jennings?

Since apparently typing it one time wasn't enough for a certain person... I won't name names., I'll try again.

Jeffrey Loria is NOT a good owner.  He's made MANY mistakes.  I do NOT like Loria, I do NOT excuse his mistakes.  We have NOT made the playoffs in many years partially due to his cheapness.  This isn't a debate, its fact.

THIS season, NOT PRIOR SEASONS, just THIS season, he did the RIGHT thing in the off-season with his moves. The team is failing but it has nothing, I repeat NOTHING to do with his past failures. He did everything correct in 2015, it just did not work.  If he tears this team up or if he doesn't add to it, I will not defend him because I never fucking defend him.  I'm just stating facts that certain people refuse to read when I type them and prefer to just put words in my mouth.

@Fotog I meant you so read this fucking post for once.

Fair enough, but now you are on record Admin. 

And I will be on record as to saying Loria needs to show me he is TRULY committed to winning this off-season. And that means spending money not only on FA, but also where it should be, scouting & internationally. If you are going to build from within to save the most money you need to go out and build an organization with proven (off the field) winners and pay them accordingly. You can't just be cheap in every aspect and expect to be a winner. 12 years should be long enough to teach someone they aren't doing things right. Theo Epstein was apparently available a couple of years ago, why didn't you go after him ? He's building something potentially very special in Chicago.

I thought it was fine/reasonable move that has worked out terribly so far. 

I thought it was stupid because Morse has no business playing full time and is a terrible defender on top of it.  And cant ever stay healthy.

And they overpaid his sorry ass by bidding against themselves.

Just like the retarded signing of Salty the offseason prior.

I thought it was stupid because Morse has no business playing full time and is a terrible defender on top of it.  And cant ever stay healthy.

And they overpaid his sorry ass by bidding against themselves.

Just like the retarded signing of Salty the offseason prior.

He's really not that terrible at 1b defensively. IDK I just don't see this one as that big of a deal compared to some of the others and no one expected his offensive production to be this putrid

He's really not that terrible at 1b defensively. IDK I just don't see this one as that big of a deal compared to some of the others and no one expected his offensive production to be this putrid

I just think there were much better options to pursue, but it was easy to sign Morse because he is from there.

Lazy GM job.

If they had just fucking not been cheap and went all in on Abreu a couple years back this idea of Morse in Miami as a player would never have entered one's mind.

I just find it funny that two winters in a row they overpay by bidding against basically nobody to sign a player with South Florida roots that ends up being trash.

Who is coming in winter 2015.

I just think there were much better options to pursue, but it was easy to sign Morse because he is from there.

Lazy GM job.

If they had just fucking not been cheap and went all in on Abreu a couple years back this idea of Morse in Miami as a player would never have entered one's mind.

I just find it funny that two winters in a row they overpay by bidding against basically nobody to sign a player with South Florida roots that ends up being trash.

Who is coming in winter 2015.

I don't disagree but what other 1b options besides Laroche from last year? What's pretty infuriating is how much better Canha has been than Morse. Talk about lazy/short-sighted

Certainly, because we know that history tells us the franchise knows how to build a winner, they have the pennants and division titles to prove it. They also have given their fans a reason to hope, and many happy memories of playoff runs, division titles a a WS ring to boot....meanwhile in Miami, we are supposed to get excited that we have a new stadium with un ugly & creepy cartoonish looking centerfield "thingy" that is a joke to most people around baseball...oh the Phillies fans have a relatively new one too.....

Being a Marlins fan is not fun right now, but being a Phillies fan is the worst. I could do a better job than whatever Ruben Amaro has done. How does that guy have a job?

How many times have we done that shit since we last played a playoff game? Sometimes the FO has said 'F the results' and pulled a complete rebuild like the Astros have done. The difference is that we're one of the most sabermetrically-challenged FOs in the game and will continue to botch these rebuilds time and time again. 

And many of the problems aren't even sabermetrics-related. How many high profile international players have we signed? Do we even have scouts in Japan? What the fuck was our drafting strategy in this latest draft? This entire organization is a piece of shit, and it starts with the guy on the top who either surrounds himself with backasswards baseball minds or financially handcuffs them to the point where their baseball minds are irrelevant.

Speaking of Japan, it would be cool to sign that Japanese guy people keep comparing to Babe Ruth. Maybe Ichiro can make himself useful for a change.