Someone Appears To Be Trying To Hoax The Marlins President Out Of His Job

pollythewog

You an audio analyst now?  Why the fuck would Boras call Samson?  It makes no sense.  To me its obviously set up and fake.  You would think an impersonator of anyone is the real person I guess.

So obviously fake. Sounds nothing like Samson and sounds like someone deliberately made it indecipherable.

The guy/girl who made it needs to be charged.with something

I bet it really is someone butthurt over the Ozuna demotion, perhaps even someone who knows him.

I really don't understand why so many people get enraged over the move to send him down considering how terribly he was sucking at the plate.

I bet it really is someone butthurt over the Ozuna demotion, perhaps even someone who knows him.

I really don't understand why so many people get enraged over the move to send him down considering how terribly he was sucking at the plate.

And considering the marlins offered a pretty fair contract before the season started. Boras can suck an egg

I want to say @fish14 lost credibility believing this but he had none left.  I said for weeks the guy is a blind hater of the front office, and this proves it further. Play fair, hate them if you want but you're not logical in the slightest.

oh no what ever will i do without my online miami marlins message board credibility.  back to the drawing board for me.