Sign in to follow this  
CoastieMike

5/5 Cinco De Mayo, Los Marlins @ Los Nacionals, 7:05

We're winning today because I got hitched. Officially. Really. Y'all are the first to know. Lmao.

​Congrats dude! It's a big difference in life, but it's worth it when you know you've got the right one. Enjoy it.

​Congrats dude! It's a big difference in life, but it's worth it when you know you've got the right one. Enjoy it.

​How do we know he got the right one?

We're winning today because I got hitched. Officially. Really. Y'all are the first to know. Lmao.

​Congrats, I wish you and your husband the best

​How do we know he got the right one?

​I thought...I mean...Marlinsbaseball.com webmaster? That's a catch.

Thanks man. It was basically a formality at this point, which is why we did it this way. Looked at finances and figured it wasn't the right time to have the big ceremony so we been contemplating it for a while and just went the civil route for now. I literally told her "it won't be a perfect wedding date unless the Marlins win" and she knows me well enough to agree with me by now. It's funny too that with the exception of a small few close people, you all on here are the first to know it lol 

Awesome. Literally showing this to her right now.

​"Her"  That's cute.