Michael

5/9 Marlins @ Giants 9:05 PM

Marlins look to get a 2 games to 1 advantage in game 3 of this 4 game weekend set against the Giants!

David Phelps

vs

Madison Bumgarner

In an ace vs replacement matchup!

Go Fish!

No Dee again

Fuck. Any word on if this is more serious than they're letting us know? Or is it still just precautionary?

Everything I've heard said it's not serious.  I said last night he'd likely miss the rest of the SF series and I think its likely still.  SHOULD be back for LA on Monday if he's not back tomorrow.

Maybe he'll get a pinch-running appearance tonight if the situation arises?

He is available to PH or PR from what I understand

Red probably feels having Yelich back makes this an ideal time to not rush Dee and let him heal up fully. Not a bad idea at that.

Also, just saw the lineup, give Red props for remembering Baker plays second base and not just going with Solano by default.

Everything I've heard said it's not serious.  I said last night he'd likely miss the rest of the SF series and I think its likely still.  SHOULD be back for LA on Monday if he's not back tomorrow.

Wait, isn't this the time of year a lot of proms happen? He's probably being given the weekend off to take various daughters to their proms.

Wait, isn't this the time of year a lot of proms happen? He's probably being given the weekend off to take various daughters to their proms.

​Damn it, SB, you weren't supposed to spoil that.