Michael

5/9 Marlins @ Giants 9:05 PM

​He wears his Marlins gear to other games (while the Marlins are playing) and he goes to other sporting events with the same outfit.  Also, anyone who goes to the World Series decked out in an uninvolved team's attire and sits right behind home plate...is a douche.

​So he's a douche for sitting behind home plate, but if he were doing his thing in right field it wouldn't be a problem? If I had his money, I'd sit behind home plate too. Granted, I would never wear that awful orange jersey.

​He wears his Marlins gear to other games (while the Marlins are playing) and he goes to other sporting events with the same outfit.  Also, anyone who goes to the World Series decked out in an uninvolved team's attire and sits right behind home plate...is a douche.

What???? I'd consider him a douche if he went to the world series and insincerely pretended to be a Giants or Royals fan. I respect him and am proud of him for choosing to represent his team, OUR team, despite who may be playing.

Guest Vince0926

​And maybe even make contact at some point.

Lmao. Arpen, you are the best. Good in my book.

​No, but his sitting behind home plate just amplifies the douchebaggery, and it was embarrassing to the Marlins.

​Naa, it was just embarrassing to you.  I thought it was kinda awesome, especially when he gave up his seat to some Navy sailor on shore leave (IIRC) during one of said games.  But that's just me.