Jose Fernandez Rumor

Jokersgoon

Seager/Urias/Pedersen/Holmes/Peraza

For a generational talent like Jose, nothing less. And after the package the Braves got for Shelby Miller, Marlins need to hold their ground, tell the Dodgers to take a hike otherwise. Kind of like seeing the Dodgers sweat over this, knowing they've got a big void to fill and the DBacks making a big move, want to see how desperate they get. 

My source says this trade will get done Thursday at 1:25 pm. We will get the best haul in any baseball trade. Why because the Dodgers know they are Fucked if they don't  after what the Dbacks just did so you will see  Seager/Urias/Pedersen  and 2-3 more players It's all to strange not to happen with the ex Dodger manager now Ours he knows the players he wants better then anyone!!!

I mean I love jose, but how can we turn down the deal if we get Seager/Urias/Pedersen . Jose was leaving any way and imagine if Jose gets hurt again next season. We will be thinking about this off-season for a very long time. 

Exactly, Jose is headed down the same path as Josh Johnson, unfortunately. He was a HEAVY slider guy (like Johnson) who switched to a more over the top curveball (like Johnson) who then developed upper-arm issues (Johnson was shoulder and supposedly Jose was just a bicep, but still). Im perfectly fine with upgrading our offense with much more stable pieces by trading an overly aggressive injury prone pitcher. No matter how studly he is, I just don't know how much longer that arm has.

It's not just that Jose is awesome, because he is.  It's the inefficiency that makes it a no-go for me. If they make this deal, who the hell is going to pitch for this team in 2016? Who's the starter opening day - Tom Kohler? And now we would have to deal both Ozuna and Prado cause there's no place for them to play. Do they really think they are going to get any pitching of value for them? So what, does that mean seriously overpaying for a guy like Cueto, who if all other things are equal would probably go to a team that actually looks like they can contend in '16? You might get Jonny with the team we have now, because it sure looks like all this team needs to be good next year is a few good starters. Without Jose, it's a mess, and it's not like the FO has a track record of putting the right pieces together.