Tommy Hutton let go

Admin

Can't imagine putting any guys they currently have next to Waltz. Conine and Pavano have the enthusiasm of a rock, and Wilson stumbles over his words too much to work right now in color commentary (plus I kinda enjoy him in his current role personally). They could maybe make a play at getting Dontrelle Willis given he was doing coverage for Fox Sports 1 during the World Series, but other than that not sure where they'll look.

Sorry fuck Jeffrey Loria and the Marlins. And fuck FS Florida for going along with it.

Tommy Hutton was passionate about the Marlins and has been a dedicated voice long enough that he deserves much better than this. His energy and insight made so many talentless Marlins teams actually watchable.

Fuck Loria, the Marlins, and FS Florida. I'm boycotting and watching only away feeds because of this decision.

Guest Vince0926
If this had happened a few days ago, Mish would have labeled Hutton the front runner for the Dodgers manager job.

Well he will replace scully finally making dodger broadcasts watchable...with volume.

Guest Vince0926
This is depressing more than it is infuriating. Nothing can be done. Fuck. Tommy is the man. I can't believe I'll have to watch games w/out him. I hate this off season more than any in recent memory. Fuck this team.

New direction? What direction? If they bring a bilingual guy who does spanglish commentary I'm going to fucking RAGE.

Im with you. Baseball is just not exciting when our offseason has gone south,