Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 Winter Meetings

Featured Replies

So I gave everyone else 15 minutes from the original suggestion of starting a Winter Meeting Topic.

 

So yeah...GO!

 

 

It's been 2 hours since it started and we haven't done anything yet. This team is unbelievable.

 

 

It's been 2 hours since it started and we haven't done anything yet. This team is unbelievable.

 

I heard Loria is still sleeping.

 

 

  • Author
Have you SEEN that guy? What do you think?

 

The immediate guess would be big spoon but after some careful consideration one must conclude that it's also the big guys that like to be dominated in the bedroom so I am guessing little spoon.  Final Answer. 

 

(besides we all know that little Jeffrey like screwing everyone he signs)

 

 

(besides we all know that little Jeffrey like screwing everyone he signs)

 

Ozuna probably turned him down which is why we're where we are with him.

 

 

Pretty crazy not even a little rumor has been spread yet.. What is happening over there? I feel like we're going to do something pretty blockbuster though.. Good or bad I don't really know..

 

 

The #Marlins have had trade discussions with #redsox about pitchers Wade Miley and Joe Kelly.

 

per Clark spencer

 

 

The #Marlins have had trade discussions with #redsox about pitchers Wade Miley and Joe Kelly.

 

per Clark spencer

 

Yup wade Miley. Could see him get shelled here.

 

 

From 2003 World Series champs to nick green to maybe wade Miley. Fuck this.

 

 

I think we're going to do something completely unexpected

 

Unexpected ? Lol we will feel bad if they don't do anything at all.

 

 

I just remember when it was around the deadline and we were busy shuffling out players, a bunch of us, said we had to give Loria a chance to reinvest again this offseason with the money they were clearly saving and pocketing.  I still stand by the attempt he made last offseason, it just happened that literally ALL the signings flopped.   However, this offseason the notable names are pretty much long gone and the Marlins weren't even rumored to be in on any of them.  All I'm hearing them being linked to now is pretty much junk - i.e. guys they's sign just to say "hey, we signed someone!".  Very disappointing.

 

 

If someone was holding a knife at me and telling me to step closer because they wanted to buy me dinner...I am pretty sure I would believe the knife.... 

 

This team is really boned.

 

I really cannot figure out how they claim to be trying to win in 2016 with this team and making zero effort other than cutting their injured number 2 starter. I cannot figure out why anyone would believe anything they said.

 

I think they have to pretend they are interested in making a push until someone gets desperate enough for Jose. This is all posturing.

 

 

  • Author
Haven't heard much from Admin today... he's probably at the Winter Meetings trying to get Jose traded to the Mets.

 

I legit LOL'ed at that

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.