If we could add one more SP, who would you add?

Who would you add?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you add?

• Doug Fister 
    • Cliff Lee 
    • Yovani Gallardo 
    • Aaron Harang 
    • Tim Lincecum 
    • Other 

He had one with a smaller group of teams (Marlins included) and is going to have another with a larger group (Marlins likely to attend this one as well).

Besides here,I have no see any word in the internet about this small showcase,how could have no anything leaked from this ?

Henderson Alvarez is feeling good in his recovery from shoulder surgery and tells the San Francisco Chronicle’s Susan Slusser that he is hoping to be throwing in minor league games by April.  That would project Alvarez for a May debut with the Athletics.                                              Loria,how about that !?

Henderson Alvarez is feeling good in his recovery from shoulder surgery and tells the San Francisco Chronicle’s Susan Slusser that he is hoping to be throwing in minor league games by April.  That would project Alvarez for a May debut with the Athletics.                                              Loria,how about that !?

Loria counters with a harang. 

*loria confuses himself* 

I feel like Lee's being selfish here. Forget the Marlins for a moment, if there's a team looking to give him a contract and he feels he can contribute he should take a deal and maybe even get traded to a contender at the deadline. 

It could also be that he just doesn't need the money and isn't going to settle for anything but it's weird to me that he isn't pitching anywhere by now.

Guest Vince0926
I feel like Lee's being selfish here. Forget the Marlins for a moment, if there's a team looking to give him a contract and he feels he can contribute he should take a deal and maybe even get traded to a contender at the deadline. 

It could also be that he just doesn't need the money and isn't going to settle for anything but it's weird to me that he isn't pitching anywhere by now.

I forget the Marlins for lots of moments