If we could add one more SP, who would you add?

Who would you add?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you add?

• Doug Fister 
    • Cliff Lee 
    • Yovani Gallardo 
    • Aaron Harang 
    • Tim Lincecum 
    • Other 

I haven't cause I only see it without the patch, I want the FL patch. Does Lids sell that yet?

FWIW, I only saw it without the patch at the Team Store. That's what I wanted to begin with because the patch says 2016 and pigeonholes it as the spring training cap. What happens when I wanna wear it in 2017 and I'm the idiot with the 2016 patch? I'm not buying a new one that says 2017. Plus, the team is most likely wearing that as their BP cap all season long. So it wouldn't even qualify as the spring cap when they wear it in Cincinnati in the middle of August. That's just my way of looking at it.

I haven't cause I only see it without the patch, I want the FL patch. Does Lids sell that yet?

Yeah they did and so did MLB Shop. It was selling for $39.99 I know that for a fact but they must have taken it down somehow. Don't know if it's because it hasn't shipped out or what. But it was set to come out before Fan Fest. That is weird.

I just checked four places and nothing. MLB Shop, Fan Edge, Lids and Fanatics.

FWIW, I only saw it without the patch at the Team Store. That's what I wanted to begin with because the patch says 2016 and pigeonholes it as the spring training cap. What happens when I wanna wear it in 2017 and I'm the idiot with the 2016 patch? I'm not buying a new one that says 2017. Plus, the team is most likely wearing that as their BP cap all season long. So it wouldn't even qualify as the spring cap when they wear it in Cincinnati in the middle of August. That's just my way of looking at it.

That is exactly why I am not getting the one with the patch for 2016 ST. Now when they come out with the 2017 hat with the All Star Patch, that I will be getting.

I want both versions but I see what you mean.