Paul LoDuca

After all the high praise Castro has gotten, I'd prefer just to give him a shot.

The only praise Cstro has gotten is from people who are high (j/k) Castro has gotten high praise from Jeff Torborg, Jack McKeon (both catchers, and HOF sellout Ivan Rodriguez.

I guess Jack must be giving away cigars with a little hashish in them, eh?

After all the high praise Castro has gotten, I'd prefer just to give him a shot.

The only praise Cstro has gotten is from people who are high (j/k) Castro has gotten high praise from Jeff Torborg, Jack McKeon (both catchers, and HOF sellout Ivan Rodriguez.

I guess Jack must be giving away cigars with a little hashish in them, eh? if you dont mind, could you find me some quotes with links?

I'd much rather give Castro the shot then Paul.

But I'd rather have Paul than Lopez. Lo Duca is more of a low risk, low reward type player. Although one year younger then Javy and minus the injury problems he has endured, Lo Duca is a one year wonder. His only good season was 2001 with a .917 OPS with all his other years being average or below average. Whereas Javy had one below average season (his 1st full one) while healthy and two when injured. Javy being a high reward, high risk player is probably not the correct choice for the Marlins, but I would love to see him in teal playing some C and platooning at 1B with Choi. This is only of course if we lose out on Vlad. If we get Lo Duca instead we have more money to bring in BP help...I'm not sure where I stand on this, but I don't think we have a chance next season unless we get a big bat somewhere to make up for the loss of Lee and Pudge and a better BP isn't going to cut it.