Preston Wilson

What really pisses me off is his obvious lack of preparation/research. If he was prepared and actually knew what he was talking about I think he'd be more than adequate. 

yes, i was going to add that too.  He seemingly did zero prep work and just freestyled the whole thing simply because "hey, i used to play so I must have the edge over this Rich Waltz guy...." When you had someone as ridiculously knowledgeable and well-prepared as Tommy to replace your ignorance and sheer laziness is NOT easy to hide.

Rich was just boiling last night in stretches and tossed some pointed barbs at Preston that I'm pretty sure he didn't even notice.   I really hope he pulls Preston aside and at least shows him how much prep work actually needs to go into that role. 

Something no one seemed to mention last night...

Preston said that hitting coaches would tell him that a pop up to 2B with a runner on 3rd & less than 2 outs was way better than a hot smash to the 3B. Did anyone catch that after Ozuna's AB in the 8th inning? 

yes, I heard him say that and it made no sense so I thought I had just misunderstood him

I expect Waltz to leave as soon as his contract is up. He probably hates working with shitty broadcasters like Wilson and is jaded after Tommy was fired. Would you really want to continue working for an employer who behaved so unprofessionally to a beloved co-worker of yours who was there for 19 years?

And Waltz is good enough that he probably doesn't need this job anymore. He's probably already packing his bags.

What a fucking mess FS Florida created. Who has been running things since they hired Preston and Pavano?

Guest Vince0926
.... I will assume you mean Joe Buck. Though I guess a corpse could be better than Preston.

EXACTLY. Admin. I swear you and me are brothers sometimes. You just know me.