4/27 marlins @ dodgers

Guest Vince0926

Hey guys, am I correct that the only mention on the air about Tommy was the other night when Rich was talking about the Expos teams and he said something like "our friend Tommy Hutton was on that team"?

Has anything at all been said on air about him not being there this year?

Guest Vince0926
Yeah the ranking system kinda sucks, my time has been a breeze so far. I'll do my 20 and call it good. I'll be 38 lol.

yeah man, good for you. that's really awesome. what do you in the coast guard?

20 walks in 170 IP in 2014 was pretty damn impressive. Same with Jupiter the year before. He's had a little less success recently but I think that was more with nerves at a higher level than anything else. His stuff is still the same as is his control. Plus he's just 24 and control is definitely something that will get better as he acclimates and gets comfortable in his role.

Hopefully you're right. The word is the mlb strike zone is certainly smaller than the milb and he pitches like he has a bigger zone so he's going to have to adjust to be succesful though since he can't K anyone... Also really would like a higher gb rate out of him all considering

Hey guys, am I correct that the only mention on the air about Tommy was the other night when Rich was talking about the Expos teams and he said something like "our friend Tommy Hutton was on that team"?

Has anything at all been said on air about him not being there this year?

Anybody?

Guest Vince0926
My wife's a huge Hellraiser fan, but I'll take a newer one: It Follows.

my wife and I love that movie. Ive never seen anything pinhead believe it or not.

Guest Vince0926
anything nightmare on elm

And suspiria 

yeah I'm huge on nightmare on elm street, love parts 1 and 3. part 2 is um...a little too odd for my taste.

yeah man, good for you. that's really awesome. what do you in the coast guard?

Machinery Technician, which I believe is a Machinist Mate in the Navy? Only difference is we have so many other collaterals (Law enforcement mainly, big and smallengines, A/C, piping, you name it I probably do it ) while Navy you do one job and one job only.

Hopefully you're right. The word is the mlb strike zone is certainly smaller than the milb and he pitches like he has a bigger zone so he's going to have to adjust to be succesful though since he can't K anyone... Also really would like a higher gb rate out of him all considering

He's gotten outs via fly balls basically his whole career. Big reason why advanced statistics hates the guy. He doesn't strike out anybody since his stuff isn't overpowering and he gives up long outs. Those generally aren't conducive to long term success.

Normally I'd agree. But I've been seeing Nicolino do this for now 3+ years now. Until he has a complete meltdown, I don't see why his weirdness shouldn't be a fun anomaly to the rule.

Guest Vince0926
Childs Play, scared the shit out of me when I first saw it in the mid 90s.

question: the chucky doll grew up to be???

answer: AJ Styles