Jokersgoon

Front Office Update

Try following a legit good team (I hopped on the Astros bandwagon this year) and baseball is actually enjoyable to follow. Being a Marlins fan is a nuisance, just reading bad news, trying to put a positive spin on it, and waiting for the day it'll "get better"

Yeah, I just can't do it. lol

I get what you're saying, but I just continue to follow the team and hope for a better day. It's just my way.

Try following a legit good team (I hopped on the Astros bandwagon this year) and baseball is actually enjoyable to follow. Being a Marlins fan is a nuisance, just reading bad news, trying to put a positive spin on it, and waiting for the day it'll "get better"

Dumping this team was a tremendous decision in my life.

• Downvote 1

Well to be fair to Loria he's probably seeing how good the team performed the last part of the season, and add in the injuries the team had throughout the season including during that run in the last part of the season and saying, "this team has some potential". So at least there is some logic there. 

And I like a lot of the talent on this team. But I don't like the FO, I don't like the depth in the organization, I don't like the prospects, don't know what the managerial position will look like come spring training, don't like the managerial hiring process at all, really don't like the ownership. I just have a hard time seeing this team doing anything good under this ownership, no matter how much talent they have on the roster.

Loria really doesnt give a flying fuck about the minor leagues.

He only gives a fuck about the majors (I guess) and yes the fact the marlins didnt play like total trash down the stretch probably saved Hill and Jennings jobs.  Not that it should have mattered by and large, since there was so much pressure on the team down the stretch.  

Playing well down the stretch may have been the worst thing for the long term health of this franchise, tbh.

Loria really doesnt give a flying fuck about the minor leagues.

He only gives a fuck about the majors (I guess) and yes the fact the marlins didnt play like total trash down the stretch probably saved Hill and Jennings jobs.  Not that it should have mattered by and large, since there was so much pressure on the team down the stretch.  

Playing well down the stretch may have been the worst thing for the long term health of this franchise, tbh.

Please leave, traitor.

It's still not clear to me if Hill's job was ever in jeopardy.

It's still not clear to me if Hill's job was ever in jeopardy.

Michael?