Sign in to follow this  

Good call FanGraphs

I love all of the people trying to brag now.

"I told you Dee Gordon would be good, guys!"

Look before the season, I ripped these articles and said I liked the trade.

I'm not arguing that there were people who liked the trade and thought he would be decent or better.

And before anyone says it, I'm not being captain hindsight here. I said this all back in December when this garbage first came out

FWIW I called for the Marlins to trade for Dee before last season was even over with and I was destroyed for it. If anyone recalls I got into a huge debate with several people about how his speed obviously helps him sustain a higher BABIP and they attempted to say what he was doing in LA was impossible moving forward.

YEAAAA.... About that.... I hope those (and you know who you are) are loving the grilled crow I'm serving at Winn Dixie. 

Now, I will admit, Dee came at a cost. Heaney is putting things together and Kike could be something. But after a historical season I simply cannot wait to watch Dee at the top of the lineup next season with Yelich and Stanton and Bour to follow. Offensively this team looks bright, let's hope we can find some pitching.

FWIW I called for the Marlins to trade for Dee before last season was even over with and I was destroyed for it. If anyone recalls I got into a huge debate with several people about how his speed obviously helps him sustain a higher BABIP and they attempted to say what he was doing in LA was impossible moving forward.

YEAAAA.... About that.... I hope those (and you know who you are) are loving the grilled crow I'm serving at Winn Dixie. 

Now, I will admit, Dee came at a cost. Heaney is putting things together and Kike could be something. But after a historical season I simply cannot wait to watch Dee at the top of the lineup next season with Yelich and Stanton and Bour to follow. Offensively this team looks bright, let's hope we can find some pitching.

props you did love this through and trhough. Agree dee/yelich/stanton/bour (only against rhp) is pretty fun. 

What is still infuriating to me is that the marlins FO valaued nicolino over heaney. However Rojas being good (who I really liked as a return and couldn't believe it took them half a season of suckllano to finally call up) almost makes up for that

Looking forward to seeing Kike lead the Dodgers to the World Series. They are lucky to have a man of his immense talent.

Looking forward to seeing Kike lead the Dodgers to the World Series. They are lucky to have a man of his immense talent.

Cody Ross led the Giants to a World series

Cody Ross led the Giants to a World series

Actually yeah it usually IS the unlikely one that does it.

I wish Miami would copy Times Square and have topless body painted women roaming around

They have them in the clevelander!!