5/4 post game

Guest Vince0926

Guest Vince0926

marlins last 2 over, 36-34 6/17/14

thank you herbie, ozuna, realmuto, ramos, Barraclough, morris, and yelich.

Guest Vince0926

fun fact because of my memory. that day the marlins went 36-34 I remember driving home from school at night and garrett jones hit a homer. if this is indeed true, then maybe I have a little autism in me.

Jose needs to start being the ace because thus far he has not. Been a 5-6 inning pitcher and giving up poorly timed runs. 

Dude cut him some slack. He's less than 100 innings after having his elbow completely fucking turned inside out. We just won the fucking game. RELAX. 

very good pitching, but very young. They'll come back to earth though. The lineup is still pretty gross

Yeah, I don't think they're this good, but they're not going to be as bad as people said.

Nola is good, Velasquez is good, and I think Eichkoff is also solid. And their bullpen has some guys racking up K's, as well as Jeanmar Gomez who is 9/9 in saves. Gomez is probably (actually definitely) not this good, but, all in all, they have some good pitching and a bright future. 

Their lineup kinda sucks, but Maikel Franco and Odubel Herrera look like pretty good players for them too. 

Guest Vince0926

phillies doing good helps the marlins. its competition. remember how we were supposed to beat up on a lowly braves team? I think we will be just fine this weekend. right, Koehler?

I don't mind the Phillies beating up on other teams like the Cardinals. The more losses for the Cardinals, the better. They have a more realistic shot at being WildCard contenders this year so I hope they lose. + it's fun to have a better record than St. Louis because of Das. 

Dude cut him some slack. He's less than 100 innings after having his elbow completely fucking turned inside out. We just won the fucking game. RELAX. 

Not to mention that coming into tonight, he had a 2.29 FIP, 2.80 xFIP and was averaging 12.56 K/9. The .349 BABIP is really inflating his ERA.

Once he starts finding more consistent control and getting less unlucky, he'll be back to his normal, dominant self.

Guest Vince0926
Jose needs to start being the ace because thus far he has not. Been a 5-6 inning pitcher and giving up poorly timed runs. 

I understand you. We are winning. I don't even mention COL because we literally are playing like what a winning team should be playing. Fernandez struggles yes but the bullpen picks him up like a winning team should. He will come around eventually.