6/1 Postgame

Guest Vince0926
If you take away our 25 losses, we are 28-0.

I wasn't trying to be smart. Just reinforcing that we are very good sans those 3 teams.

I know, not looking good.  They need Brian Anderson or one of these infielders to come through.  The system is just so barren.

Hitting wise yes it's pretty bad. The main prospect to follow are all in Greensboro with Naylor/Garrett/Soto. Tomas Telis will end up being a major league player even if it isn't with the Marlins this year. Austin Dean and Brian Anderson are the other two hitters in the system who could be major league hitters, although Dean is more of a backup while I see Anderson as a guy who could eventually be a regular starter. Somebody like KJ Woods is still worth following even if he's struggled huge this year. I agree the farm has issues.

Pitcher wise Austin Brice, Dillon Peters, Luis Castillo and Chris Paddack are our top prospects in that order with Michael Mader, Cody Poteet, and Trevor Brigham on the outside. Brice has big potential but also some big problems with consistency that he's been working out for years. Peters is an established guy we got who fell in the draft and is producing well in Jupiter this year. Castillo is a Urena type that's putting up great numbers this year but may be destined as a bullpen guy (he was a bullpen guy most of last year before being converted to a starter). Paddack is too far down to really tell as is Mader and Poteet while Brigham is doing awful this season.

We still have one of the worst systems in baseball, but there are still some guys with good breakout potential. There's just a lot less eggs that we're betting on to hatch than we've had in the past.

Hitting wise yes it's pretty bad. The main prospect to follow are all in Greensboro with Naylor/Garrett/Soto. Tomas Telis will end up being a major league player even if it isn't with the Marlins this year. Austin Dean and Brian Anderson are the other two hitters in the system who could be major league hitters, although Dean is more of a backup while I see Anderson as a guy who could eventually be a regular starter. Somebody like KJ Woods is still worth following even if he's struggled huge this year. I agree the farm has issues.

Pitcher wise Austin Brice, Dillon Peters, Luis Castillo and Chris Paddack are our top prospects in that order with Michael Mader, Cody Poteet, and Trevor Brigham on the outside. Brice has big potential but also some big problems with consistency that he's been working out for years. Peters is an established guy we got who fell in the draft and is producing well in Jupiter this year. Castillo is a Urena type that's putting up great numbers this year but may be destined as a bullpen guy (he was a bullpen guy most of last year before being converted to a starter). Paddack is too far down to really tell as is Mader and Poteet while Brigham is doing awful this season.

We still have one of the worst systems in baseball, but there are still some guys with good breakout potential. There's just a lot less eggs that we're betting on to hatch than we've had in the past.

Stop it Dim you are depressing me...why the hell would you do that ?

We all know we got a load of manure in our minors please don't rub it in our face as well

Stop it Dim you are depressing me...why the hell would you do that ?We all know we got a load of manure in our minors please don't rub it in our face as well

Uh that's not what I was saying at all. I follow the minors somewhat regularly. It's not strong but calling it crap is wrong. It's just lacking in sure things. I was just giving a real objective look in the guys I've found promise in.

Uh that's not what I was saying at all. I follow the minors somewhat regularly. It's not strong but calling it crap is wrong. It's just lacking in sure things. I was just giving a real objective look in the guys I've found promise in.

I'm actually anxious to see what Naylor can do when he is ready... gonna be a wait tho

Speaking of which, my god was he shitting all over Hech right up to the point when he hit his double. Then, of course, he did the ol' 180 thing. This guy is infuriating. 

He should make himself useful and just shit on every player then.