6/15 marlins @ padres

Guest Vince0926

How about McGowan be given a shot at the rotation?  Cosart is on the DL , Urena is still stretching out in AAA and Flores is also on the DL.  As unappealing as those options are to begin with, there aren't any better options.  Jarlin Garcia and Austin Brice aren't ready either.  Can't hurt to give McGowan a shot.

How about McGowan be given a shot at the rotation?  Cosart is on the DL , Urena is still stretching out in AAA and Flores is also on the DL.  As unappealing as those options are to begin with, there aren't any better options.  Jarlin Garcia and Austin Brice aren't ready either.  Can't hurt to give McGowan a shot.

How about we just have a bullpen day once every five days like I proposed in a thread not so long ago?

How about we just have a bullpen day once every five days like I proposed in a thread not so long ago?

I don't think that's a realistic idea.  It would put too much pressure on our bullpen.  On a personal note, I'm a bit of a traditionalist so I hate the idea.  

You know its a marlins trap game when

1.Sunday or Morning/Afternoon game

2. Trying to exceed 3 games over 500

3. Koehler or Nicolino pitching

4. The opposing pitcher just came up from 3A or 2A or has a 5.00+ ERA

5. Playing the last place division teams.

And you know things about to get shitty when bullpen gets in the 6th inning or there are 2 outs