Sign in to follow this  
taiwanmarlin

FA SP update

Guest Vince0926
Just now, pollyvonwog said:

Samson and the marlins FO make it too easy

I know. But you are so right in your messages, it really is a disaster.

This has been the worst offseason ever. For any MLB team. Atleast the 97 offseason had trades, rumors, and changes... Only change I see is we waived an injured SP who when healthy is a possible ACE. Well he is an A now. End of story.. Cheap bastards! This owner is worse than the Black Sox owner. Atleast they actually had a team.

1 hour ago, The_Punisher said:

This has been the worst offseason ever. For any MLB team. Atleast the 97 offseason had trades, rumors, and changes... Only change I see is we waived an injured SP who when healthy is a possible ACE. Well he is an A now. End of story.. Cheap bastards! This owner is worse than the Black Sox owner. Atleast they actually had a team.

what we fans can do was just waiting.........................

42 minutes ago, taiwanmarlin said:

we are not even on the list of teams for Kazmir,what the hell,I give up!!!

I bet the Marlins didn't want to go past 2 years.

1 hour ago, taiwanmarlin said:

we are not even on the list of teams for Kazmir,what the hell,I give up!!!

They tried and failed, this is one they should have tried harder for

14 minutes ago, Admin said:

They tried and failed, this is one they should have tried harder for

i think you're in for a stressful year of running this site sir, there really won't be any way to even say "wait and see until the offseason" when they trade their pick away again or dump someone in a move to get money back.  I know I too said wait until this offseason since it was rife with good starters considering they did make a legit attempt last offseason but so far man...not looking like they're going to do anything except pocket all that money, take the revenue sharing money and pocket that, and then cry poor that they can't afford any of the FA's. 

Funny thing is I feel they may still get someone that I really couldn't care less about (Cespedes) and ignore the real problem this team has which is frontline pitching.

So i'm going to apologize up front for any future undue stress I may cause you. 

Aaron Harang? Please don't tell me that's real. and for two years ? Seriously?

How hard did they try for Kazmir? Why half ass on Kazmir and go balls deep on harang? That makes no sense. Kazmir is clearly better than Harang even the Marlins should understand that.