6-24 Post game

We would have won if fuck Tom Koehler hadn't taken a shit all over the first inning

Besides the walks, Koehler has had a string of decent starts including last night, four run first notwithstanding. Little bit of luck? Perhaps, but he's improved a bit this year, so, eh. I'm not putting this loss on Koehler, especially considering he shut them down after the first.

Guest Vince0926

the only thing mattingly did right post putting in dunn, was putting him in the 7th inning. beyond that run, yelich didn't come through in the 8th....and the offense got 2 hits. marlins and us fans are lucky enough he wasn't put into the 8th and 9th (less and less chances at the plate) and 10th, 11th,....

we had 3 innings to put the pieces together and it didn't happen. and it all truthfully traced back to the very first inning, when you put yourself down 4-0.

Guest Vince0926
don really really needs to stop this chris johnson for bour nonsense

players doing well and happen to have a scheduled day off....dunn coming into a tie game....bour for Johnson after a grand slam....lots of things like these are quite quizzical.

Last one... I'd drop the subject but this guy hammered the nail straight in... I stopped with my son where fans stand to see the players walk towards the parking garage and ask for autographs and some Cubs fan loud and obnoxious comes over and is taunting the Marlins fans but it was so bad the stuff didn't really make sense. he said we were gonna be waiting a long time before Marlins players walked out because "They're probably having a long team meeting talking about how they lost to the cubs"... Wait man, why would that happen? Why would the lower ranked team have their heads down in this spot? Shouldn't the cubs hold a meeting when they lost to the lowly Marlins yesterday? Then he was rambling about how the Marlins are such a losing franchise and stuff and yada yada but it was asinine. Like he totally left out all the heard of losing the cubs have done. He was talking like the cubs have been dominant for the last decade or something. He must have not remembered that cubs just lost like six straight. He was also hitting on girls wearing Marlins gear. Good luck with that. Fuckin idiot.

Does all the Cubs fans in the Marlins Park came from the Chicago? doesn't that be the very long travel from Chicago to Miami ?