Is This Racist?!

Entendu

I hadn't seen the poster. I may be wearing olive skinned american with cuban parents privilege goggles but the only thing that is inaccurate or misrepresented is how well that black kid can swim/dive. We all know they can't swim let alone dive. 

Also, the ginger isn't wearing a hat so you know that soulless vampire is getting sunburned.

Chick doing the backstroke in a purple suit is way too buoyant. Is this the Dead Sea Pool?

Pushing asians in the pool is bad.

What is with that one purple kid at the bottom? Someone needs to look into that because he's clearly a lizard person. 

I'd also be cautions when it comes to small, flying, talking, blue whales with whistles. Lizards and whales in the same pool. That shit needs to be segregated. 

The shadows are also being cast improperly. Moon landing fake confirmed. 

The most important thing this poster does is highlight the fact that black children have absent fathers. Why are there no black male figures in the poster?! 

Guest Vince0926
I'm curious as to what the kid in the middle of the pool is doing that makes him not cool lol.

The black girl pushin a bitch in the pool for bein a ho is pretty funny.

the kid in the middle of the pool is eating an apple. this is problematic.

Guest Vince0926

why would someone make a drawing of this picturing people pushing, drinking, eating apples in the pool if they knew its wasn't cool? sort of counter productive. why not draw people doing the right thing at all times?

seeing a drawing of somebody bringing a drink to the pool will make a person want to do just that. seeing this picture actually makes me want to push someone in the pool.

Guest Vince0926
I think it means don't go where you can't stand if you can't swim. Or don't go in the pool if you can't swim. Other than not, not sure. 

the left side of the pool is the deep end. other than being a dwarf, I don't see a problem with that side.

I'm curious as to what the kid in the middle of the pool is doing that makes him not cool lol. Is it because he has no friends?

The black girl pushin a bitch in the pool for bein a ho is pretty funny.

He's not cool because he's black, obviously.

I think it's because he has his mouth open.

I was casually reading old posts of mine for fun, and it was so cute when penguino used to side with me with his underhanded rhetoric. Oh, the simpler days. When bobbob1313 was his only target, and Wild Card and Piazza were the most foolish of posters for testing the mighty penguin.

Lesson for everyone else: don't disagree with penguino! He'll hold the grudge because he's got nothing better to do. 

Guest Vince0926
Oh Vince. You shouldn't be intimidated by someone on the internet. Especially not a desktop warrior. Imagine how unimpressive his life must be to resort to what he does...

I don't know. I wish people would treat each other with respect here more often. I have personally never him do anything wrong. I believe we disagreed one time before. Though it seems minute, I'm happy I try to get along with everyone here. Only one bad egg in the forum and he barely posts here.

What brought that thought up was actually the title of this thread. Remember. A great example, probably three or four years ago. PurpleHaze started some thread calling some ad or something antisemitic. And I believe I got into it with bobbob about that. Feel free to dig it up. 

You just have a tendency to brand things. Kinda like your boy Donald. 

I don't care that much, honestly. Has this always been your username, though? I feel like I only have memories of you being a member for like the last 4-5 years. I have no recollection of interactions with you prior to that.

My username has been the same since November of 2008, when Josh Willinghan was traded. So, aside from a few months in 2008 that probably only Rab cares to remember, my username has always been Dr Beinfest.