Stanton named as participant in Home Run Derby

As I recall, he hit a couple long ones and got some oohs and ahhs but really didn't do very well in the contest last time he was there.I hope he does a lot better this time. 

Yeah, that's correct. 6 in the first round, had a bye, shut out in the third. Boooooo.

Season ticket holders are invited to a special event on Monday the 11th. We get to participate in our own, "Homerun Derby" and after we get to watch the real homerun derby on the jumbotron. I'm pretty stoked, I'll be posting plenty of pictures. 

Would you mind if [uSER=2328]@SilverBullet1929[/uSER] and I used them on the MarlinsBaseball.com IG account potentially?

Awesome. Didn't even think he'd get invited but he heated up at the exact right time and there's very few, if any, other hitters than can hit em the way he does. Glad he's getting this opportunity, now make us proud.

Isn't the HR Derby always have the bad affect to hitters !? like the timing of swing.