Suite for a 2017 home game

Admin

Damn long ass time! You stayed under the radar for the first few years I guess

That's true. Hadn't made the relationships here yet but I was always around and posting. You know what's changed a lot though and I'm sure I'm not alone here.... internet and the mobile version of the site on our phones. Back then I'd only go on here maybe once a day when I actually sat on my computer at home. Now I can pretty much check the site every few minutes if I want to from wherever I want. Huge difference.

That's true. Hadn't made the relationships here yet but I was always around and posting. You know what's changed a lot though and I'm sure I'm not alone here.... internet and the mobile version of the site on our phones. Back then I'd only go on here maybe once a day when I actually sat on my computer at home. Now I can pretty much check the site every few minutes if I want to from wherever I want. Huge difference.

Yep, the site was pretty useless before the mobile skins existed. Even I rarely was here when I wasn't home.

Yep, the site was pretty useless before the mobile skins existed. Even I rarely was here when I wasn't home.

I love the feeling of having all this (cliched) right at my fingertips, in the palm of my hands etc etc. I can't imagine going through games, trade deadline, the off season, home run derby, stuff like that without being able to access all this instantly like we do now.