2016 Trade Deadline Thread

Our shit farm makes me think Cashner is worth a gamble because we don't have what it takes to outbid other teams for more sure bets. Teheran would be a pleasant surprise, I think most of us were pretty sure Atlanta would never consider sending him here.

We're not getting julio with just Naylor and Luis lol.  Maybe that gets cashner. I bet it's nicolino Naylor tho 

I imagine polly at Christmas time asking kids what they want for Christmas and then telling the kids "sorry but you can't get those cool gifts with the shit income that your parents have. Especially when your mom already blew her Christmas bonus on buying a toy you didn't really need and which is already regressing. Lol Ask for something else."
Still waiting to hear some UTIL players name thrown out there. They cannot think going into the pennant race with Gillespie/CJ is enough. 

I feel like they know that but the pitching is priority. Hopefully the utility guy is like the late Monday afternoon deadline deal.

The Ian Kennedy signing is worse than our Chen signing. I wouldn't want to take on that contract @SongInTheAir that is probably one of the pitchers the Marlins won't even bother asking about it.

Volquez is actually an interesting name. I'd like someone we can have control for through next year. San Diego is going to get multiple guys, and I am thinking more of 3 guys instead of just two. Nicolino might end up being one of them.

What is the deal with Naylor? The Marlins aren't high on him like they were with Moran?