Marlins acquire Jeff Francouer in 3 Team Trade

Good to see us acquire a platoon partner for Ichiro.

Even though Ichiro basically hits them the same anyway.

Love you, Mike Hill.

Ichiro has been significantly better against LHP than RHP for several years now, yet they try to use him as a normal left handed bat and it's hilarious.

The last time his OPS against LHP wasn't hundreds of points better than against RHP was 2012 lol. Ichiro needs a left handed bat to platoon with him

As long as the Marlins didn't have to give up Carter Capps in this deal, I'm fine with it.

The thing that makes me most angry about the Carter Capps trade is all of the good innings we could have gotten out of him this year as we attempted to break the 13 playoff drought we've all endured. 

The thing that makes me most angry about the Carter Capps trade is all of the good innings we could have gotten out of him this year as we attempted to break the 13 playoff drought we've all endured. 

With his Tommy john rehab... right.

Judging by Mattingly in the post game he said, in terms of Andino that it allows him to be the backup infielder instead of being the outfielder that he isn't, so it sounds like Mattingly still has Andino in mind for his roster construction so maybe he doesn't go down. With that said, Andino still clearly seems to be the odd man out so we'll see.

Ichiro has been significantly better against LHP than RHP for several years now, yet they try to use him as a normal left handed bat and it's hilarious.

The last time his OPS against LHP wasn't hundreds of points better than against RHP was 2012 lol. Ichiro needs a left handed bat to platoon with him

I think Francouer just gives us something Ichiro couldn't,the long ball.

You notice how the Marlins always go after old burnt out, pasts their hay day players

Were there a bunch of great in their prime outfielders available right now? Were there ANY?