Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vince0926

4/13 Marlins @ Mets

Recommended Posts

Guest
8 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

If he goes on the paternity list, they can't backdate a DL stint if he needs it.

Good point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today's Lineup, in the form of questions:

 

1. Deeg or Don?

2. Each Ear. Oh! Suzuki?

3. (did) Christie Ann, Yell Itch?

4. Jean Carlo Stands On...?

5. (s)Mart Teen, Prod? Oh?

6. (this) Just In! Bore?

7. Jay? Tee? Real? Mute. Oh?

8. Mig Elro Has...?

9. A Damn Con! Leigh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Vince0926

Do you guys give up on my trivia question ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Admin - The Mets broadcasters (was listening on XM) said they were planning on starting Verrett this afternoon but after using 6 pitchers Monday and the prospect of extra innings last night they had decided that they were going to use him as the emergency guy both days. If he did go in last night they would have put DeGrom on the DL last night and called up someone to start today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Vince0926 said:

Friday August 22, 2014 the last time the Marlins were this: what's the answer?

Not part of the C.O.L?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

If he goes on the paternity list, they can't backdate a DL stint if he needs it.

VanHorne and Geff mentioned forearm tightness which would allow the backdate if placed on DL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CoastieMike said:

VanHorne and Geff mentioned forearm tightness which would allow the backdate if placed on DL

Right, but he can't be backdated if he goes on the paternity list, which I'm guessing is why they haven't placed him on it. If they keep him "Active" then they can backdate his DL stint to the last game he appeared in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, SongInTheAir said:

Right, but he can't be backdated if he goes on the paternity list, which I'm guessing is why they haven't placed him on it. If they keep him "Active" then they can backdate his DL stint to the last game he appeared in.

Makes a lot of sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...