Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

4/16 Braves v Marlins

After last nights heartbreaking loss, I won't be watching this one. So maybe that's a twisted luck in me starting the game thread. Good luck to whoever chooses to watch.

Koehler vs Nolan Ryan

Fuck this team.

Guest Vince0926

:-( . to this team and preston.

Just now, Arpenschplat said:

How do we do this every year?

We are good at one thing, consistency

Guest Vince0926

How do we do this every year?

You already know. I feel this all started in 2010 for some reason. Despite an 80-82 record. Well maybe even 2011, our last year at the old stadium.

Just now, Vince0926 said:

You already know. I feel this all started in 2010 for some reason. Despite an 80-82 record. Well maybe even 2011, our last year at the old stadium.

We should move back

Guest Vince0926
Just now, Admin said:

We should move back

For us to win consistently? Yes.

Just now, Vince0926 said:

For us to win consistently? Yes.

Lets do it

Guest Vince0926

Well, that was obviously our turning point, but as you know, I don't buy into the "I can't think of an original thought" line.  The funny thing about this team specifically is that we have finally limited it to one problem, and the solutions to that problem are in our own goddamn system.  The bullpen would become manageable if we got rid of Narves, Morris, and MocGowan, and replaced them with Barraclough, Ege, and Ellington.

Yes. In talking to silver bullet, ask yourself this: HOW MUCH WORSE COULD IT BE IF WE HAD BARRACLOUGH, EGE AND ELLINGTON? ....this is why these guys we have now have to go

Guest Vince0926

It would be a grand improvement, sample sizes be damned.  Barraclough did more than we asked last year, and Ellington did his job.  Ege looked good in ST.  How much longer do we have to wait before what we've been saying for months is deemed "official?"

Scared of how long man. Personally one of these guys should have replaced narveson by this morning. Sooooo....I'm not sure of the hold up