Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

4/16 Braves v Marlins

Guest Vince0926
5 minutes ago, miamibaseball said:

ok this going pack house what i hear all upper deck sold out and you got alot um kids at this games weeee cannot do shit we did last night happen again can real bullpen show up??? lossing to 0-9 team that lowest point of this young season we better that

Glad this attendance is full of um, kids.

It's literally "um, kids"... As in University of Miami. Tonight's that UM Family Night and UM employees get dollar tickets. I have several students who always go to this game for that very reason. It's not an entirely kids crowd like the summer camp day games but there's definitely an increased attendance for this game due to the promotion.

Guest Vince0926
9 minutes ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

It's literally "um, kids"... As in University of Miami. Tonight's that UM Family Night and UM employees get dollar tickets. I have several students who always go to this game for that very reason. It's not an entirely kids crowd like the summer camp day games but there's definitely an increased attendance for this game due to the promotion.

Oh man I was so confused. "UM" instead of "um" speaks volumes.

all top deck soldout

For a dollar a ticket lol but yeah. Lol Marlins about to ruin those kids lifelong impression of this team. "I remember my first Marlins game, they lost to the Braves"

Hey did we really lose pollyvonwog like he said last night? It's possible last night's loss brought more good than we expected!

Guest Vince0926
10 minutes ago, miamibaseball said:

who going  be use in bullpen their use most pitcher last few games hope stater can pitch into 7innng or 8innng

Narveson innings 3-8

Guest Vince0926

Just started my Taco Bell quesadilla and quesarito lets do it!!

1 minute ago, Vince0926 said:

Just started my Taco Bell quesadilla and quesarito lets do it!!

You're going to miss the third or fourth inning!