Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vince0926

4/23 postgame

Offense is in a slump but the real long term problem here is the starting pitching, which we all pointed out months ago. The bullpen is fine and even improving, the offense will pick up sooner than later but the starting pitching isn't gonna continue to haunt us especially if Jose keeps having these half ass Jose starts.

Guest Vince0926
1 minute ago, Bret Hart said:

This season, Stanton collected 24 strike-outs thru 57 at bat. It's 42.1% K rate / AB. 

holy geez. but that's okay, he does commercials.

This team is going nowhere with this pitching, if that wasn't already pretty clear going into the season

You can't afford to lose Jose starts with the guys you have pitching in slots 3-5.

1 minute ago, FutureGM said:

This team is going nowhere with this pitching, if that wasn't already pretty clear going into the season

You can't afford to lose Jose starts with the guys you have pitching in slots 3-5.

I don't think you can lump Conley in with Cosart and Kohler. 

So the Marlins are in town next week and I was looking at going to three of the four games (I can't make it on Tuesday, which is good because it will be Koehler vs. Kershaw.) So Monday and Thursday, I already have tickets for. Monday is Chen, Thursday is Jose. Cool. Should I go on Wednesday though? Let me check who is pitching. Cosart? Haha, nah, I'm good.

(Spoiler Alert: I'll probably end up going on Wednesday anyway.)

Guest Vince0926
Just now, SongInTheAir said:

So the Marlins are in town next week and I was looking at going to three of the four games (I can't make it on Tuesday, which is good because it will be Koehler vs. Kershaw.) So Monday and Thursday, I already have tickets for. Monday is Chen, Thursday is Jose. Cool. Should I go on Wednesday though? Let me check who is pitching. Cosart? Haha, nah, I'm good.

(Spoiler Alert: I'll probably end up going on Wednesday anyway.)

save your money. they are beating Kershaw but losing to the other schmucks. because that's the way we do. we handle syndargaard but cant get the job done against lower tier guys. go to the tickets of games you have. forget the rest.

Guest Vince0926

good news is that dodgers won so we are likely going to win Monday. but the brewers have lost 3 in a row....so...

Words can't describe how much I'm looking forward to buying season tickets for the new Miami MLS franchise in 2018.

Guest Vince0926
18 minutes ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

Offense is in a slump but the real long term problem here is the starting pitching, which we all pointed out months ago. The bullpen is fine and even improving, the offense will pick up sooner than later but the starting pitching isn't gonna continue to haunt us especially if Jose keeps having these half ass Jose starts.

by now, i'd expect you to be pissed off like the rest of us. I'm starting to seek my hopes on just loria selling to get rid of this curse. whatever we do or say wont have any effect until this happens. and the day loria sells, that thread will go 100 pages.

by now, i'd expect you to be pissed off like the rest of us. I'm starting to seek my hopes on just loria selling to get rid of this curse. whatever we do or say wont have any effect until this happens. and the day loria sells, that thread will go 100 pages.

Of course I'm pissed. This team is no fun right now and the whole point of following a sports team is for fun and a diversion from the stresses of life... yet these idiots provide more stress to me than most of the things in the rest of my life.