Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vince0926

4/23 postgame

Guest Vince0926
1 minute ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

Of course I'm pissed. This team is no fun right now and the whole point of following a sports team is for fun and a diversion from the stresses of life... yet these idiots provide more stress to me than most of the things in the rest of my life.

Agreed. It's agonizing. As you know I'm going through some stuff right now and see my team as an outlet is therapy to me and we'll 5-11 is not making me happy. Coming to a point where I desperately want to watch raw to find some sort of entertainment,

I started this season concerned that we didn't have enough pitching. While I still think that is the case, seeing everyone on the pitching staff suck is starting to make me wonder if this new "pitching philosophy" has added to the problem.

Sent from my SM-G900T using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app

42 minutes ago, Vince0926 said:

they are probably going to beat Kershaw but cant handle peavy, chacin, and Norris.

beat  Scherzer but can't handle Petit.

34 minutes ago, Vince0926 said:

good news is that dodgers won so we are likely going to win Monday. but the brewers have lost 3 in a row....so...

Go Brewers Go !!

I loathe the nationals. no other team is captivating me this year like the cubs and maybe Oakland cause I liked Canseco.

Oakland was my team before the Marlins. Still my other team. I'll be jumping to them shortly.

Sent from my SM-G900T using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app

I'm pretty concerned with Fernandez. His control had been very mediocre and he's getting hit much harder than usual. It seems like he has trouble spotting the fastball at 92-94 and then reaching back for the 96-98.

Hes not setting up his best pitches. 

47 minutes ago, Bret Hart said:

This season, Stanton collected 24 strike-outs thru 57 at bat. It's 42.1% K rate / AB. 

You give me money , I give you SO.

48 minutes ago, miamibaseball said:

i dont see  fire from Don Mattingly do he care how guys playing???

I think he was missing the time in the LA right now.

1 hour ago, miamibaseball said:

i dont see  fire from Don Mattingly do he care how guys playing???

Some Red Sox fans have already begun to whisper that Farrell should be fired in the wake of the club’s 8-9 start, which Nick Cafardo of the Boston Globe considered to be very premature thinking. 

So how about a 5-11 start !?