Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vince0926

4/25 marlins @ dodgers

Guest Vince0926

this will be a good one. predicting a more convincing marlins win tomorrow. marlins 7, dodgers 3. chen will get his first win.

54 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

I'll be there. Anyone want me to say hi to Kiké for them?

Offensive

1 hour ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

Keep an eye out for the Dodgers new 3D logo on their batting helmets.

Say what? lol

18 minutes ago, CYmarlins said:

Say what? lol

Dodgers have introduced a 3D printed logo on their batting helmets. It's a new element of uniform designs. It's gotten mixed reactions thus far. I think it looks fine but Puig already chipped a good chunk of his off and it looks weird with a piece missing. I don't think it'll last and I doubt other teams adopt it, especially with so many logos being more intricate than the Dodgers one and they difficulty in printing and applying the 3D logos already acknowledged. Plus the possibility of it falling off or breaking is obviously way higher. Also to add to the new look, the Dodgers are one of the teams using the matte colored helmets. So they've got a 3D logo on a matte helmet. Thought it was interesting regardless so anyone with an interest in uniforms like myself, check it out tonight.

th?&id=OIP.Maa2644458e1547f273d2b41a9a66th?&id=OIP.M27baeda46b674bce584fc8f1a784

th?&id=OIP.M6f9b3c53b824cd4257ae3bcf15edth?&id=OIP.M89988530cbea8f646a7b9e817c19

2hcmc00.jpg

Why don't they just give Puig a new helmet?