Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vince0926

4/25 postgame

3 hours ago, CyggyMarlin said:

I am watching the replay on mlbtv ..... How many fucking times does Preston say "I like what I'm seeing..."?  I already counted four and I am in the 2nd inning

2 wins in a row...I also like what I'm seeing.

Dietrich not scoring on that sac fly kept the game a lot closer than we would have liked. Bullpen was real good, although I didn't think Phelps would pitch with how many pitches he threw the day prior. Definite advantage to having him stretched out previously.

Gonna be a tough one today, gotta believe the Dodgers will be using their regular line up.

Finally Chen got W, but I'm concerned Dee. 

Stanton and Realmuto climbing up

Definitely in a slump. Hasn't hit line drives since the first week. Either on the ground or pop ups lately.

Did anyone see when Stanton almost swung at a pitch outside and Preston said his upper body didn't even flinch? I was like wtf??? There were more wtf moments but that's the one that stuck with me. 

i thought overall preston wasn't as bad as he usually is.  I'm wondering if his bosses have given him some feedback and he made efforts to tone it down a bit. 

still would take Eduardo any day over Preston.  Eduardo makes some amusing comments and isn't afraid to criticize (so I'm sure he won't stick)

16 hours ago, CyggyMarlin said:

I am watching the replay on mlbtv ..... How many fucking times does Preston say "I like what I'm seeing..."?  I already counted four and I am in the 2nd inning

He's the worst.