Guest Vince0926

4/27 marlins @ dodgers

well look at that, nice going kid!

I have not seen that changeup as effective before.  Huge K on Puig.

Just now, SixYearItch said:

This one is on Mattingly. Just hate that Nicolino was pulled for fuckin Morris, asking for this shit to happen. No reason pitchers have to be babied like this.

He's 24 years old in his first MLB start this season, with his stuff seeming to have a lot less emphasis on it than with each passing inning. He was done and if he was left in there's a damn good chance everybody would be bitching about Mattingly leaving him in too long.

We have bullpen guys for a reason. That was the absolute right situation to use your bullpen. Anybody saying otherwise is absolutely wrong in this case.

Guest Vince0926
Just now, Arpenschplat said:

That was some Culture of Winning luck there...

was thinking the same. you are so right. in other years, we'd be losing. whew....

3 minutes ago, dim said:

Don't be stupid. "Only 99" pitches is a terribly dumb statement. First MLB start this year, he's lucky he even got that first batter in the 7th inning. That wasn't the problem. Bullpen guys need to do their job.

Bullpen does need to do their job but when your first option is Bryan Morris and your starter hasn't labored at all and was cruising. I wouldn't say thats very stupid. 

6 minutes ago, Hotcorner said:

man our pen is fucked now.  Hopefully Bear's got an inning+ in him.

If urena pulls this save  off leave him on the 25 man roster the rest of the year no matter what. Also what a great great great pitch to k puig 

Just now, canada-marlin24 said:

Bullpen does need to do their job but when your first option is Bryan Morris and your starter hasn't labored at all and was cruising. I wouldn't say thats very stupid. 

His 4 seamer was at 87 mph.  He was gassed