Jose Fernandez dies in boating accident

HanleyDavidson

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

YES IT HURTS

Thinking out loud, would it be weird if Jose was announced as the starter for the all star game in a ceremonial way? Like when that game starts there should be a moment of silence there and then play the game? I dunno maybe that's too much but I'm just saying since he was a starting pitcher you make him starting the game a thing.

Thinking out loud, would it be weird if Jose was announced as the starter for the all star game in a ceremonial way? Like when that game starts there should be a moment of silence there and then play the game? I dunno maybe that's too much but I'm just saying since he was a starting pitcher you make him starting the game a thing.

Yes do it and start the game with an 0-1 count 

No it isn't weird. And yes, that sounds like an excellent idea.

I'm sure the Redskins started a game with 10 men of defense for one play in memory of Sean Taylor years ago in a sort of similar situation.

Not that injuries, fire sales, ped suspensions etc are anywhere as important as this but man us Marlins fans really do get kicked and stomped in the heart quite a bit.

It's really an awful way to end a pretty disappointing season. This team is in a lot of trouble now. I think they were probably counting on trading Jose for a big haul within the next year.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.