Your off-season shopping spree

Guest Guest

I just don't get why the Marlins don't want to shop AJ Ramos. There will never be a better time to do it than now. Chapman and Miller reaching the World Series and getting so much publicity means teams are going to throw way higher prospects than usual to acquire an All Star closer. 

Keeping Ramos is just prime waste of a perfect opportunity.

I just don't get why the Marlins don't want to shop AJ Ramos. There will never be a better time to do it than now. Chapman and Miller reaching the World Series and getting so much publicity means teams are going to throw way higher prospects than usual to acquire an All Star closer. 

Who says they aren't?

I wonder how much $ they'd shop him for. They got $2m for Capps as a comparison 

I think it would happen after we got Chapman.