Article: Here are the real villains of the Steve Bartman game

sdg210

Haven't clicked the link yet but people often leave out the fact that there was a game 7 as well. It's not like the Bartman play was game 7 bottom of the ninth type of thing.

They just couldn't accept they weren't the better team. Hopefully, they've learned humility.

I like Maddon but I can't stand Cubs fans. They are awful. Even Obama is like, "screw that I'm a White Sox fan". They ruin every Marlins home game when the Cubs come with their disgusting BO and ugly jerseys. And they usually have ugly fat hairy arms and they ALWAYS occupy both arm rests, and if you sit in front of them and are lucky, you would only get some peanut shells and stink breath screams with saliva residue on the back of your neck. They usually bring their kids with their stupid Cubs hats that remind me of spinner hats, and they will put their feet on your seat and will kick it whenever they score. They won't even realize they are in someone else's house. The parents have no courtesy and teach their children as such. Cubs fans are pathetic. 

I like Maddon but I can't stand Cubs fans. They are awful. Even Obama is like, "screw that I'm a White Sox fan". They ruin every Marlins home game when the Cubs come with their disgusting BO and ugly jerseys. And they usually have ugly fat hairy arms and they ALWAYS occupy both arm rests, and if you sit in front of them and are lucky, you would only get some peanut shells and stink breath screams with saliva residue on the back of your neck. They usually bring their kids with their stupid Cubs hats that remind me of spinner hats, and they will put their feet on your seat and will kick it whenever they score. They won't even realize they are in someone else's house. The parents have no courtesy and teach their children as such. Cubs fans are pathetic. 

Tell us how you really feel.

True but they do get hand jobs!

I used to feel the same way about Cubs fans back around 2003. But truth is I've attended Wrigley field in marlins gear and everyone has actually been extremely nice. Cracking some jokes back and forth and I've even made friends at games there that I still talk to. So ultimately I really have changed my mind and am rooting for the cubs 100 percent. Cleveland fans are way worse. Sense of entitlement and all the stupid earned not given crap. And don't get me started on the "the land" horseshit. 

Fuck Cleveland. Fuck the Indians and fuck Lebron. I liked the Indians in the 90s but not anymore.