The Marlins' Worst Postseason Moment?

http://www.sportingnews.com/mlb/list/mlb-teams-worst-postseason-memory-yankees-red-sox-braves-cardinals-cubs-bill-buckner-steve-bartman-jorge-orta/1koawa7vv9tuy1g90cnh5hac1z/slide/15

This made me laugh. Each MLB team's worst postseason moment is listed. The Marlins? They're the only team that kinda doesn't even have a bad postseason moment...

15. Miami Marlins: Well, this is awkward.

The Marlins are the only team in MLB to have won every postseason series they’ve played, so it’s hard to find a “worst” moment or experience.

But we’ll go with this: When Mike Mordecai flew out to start the top of the eighth in Game 6 of the 2003 NLCS, the Marlins were five outs from elimination. The Cubs led 3-0 and Mark Prior was cruising. Things looked bleak. That was probably a rough time for the Marlins and their fans.

Don’t gloat, Marlins fans. You’ve still had to put up with 21 non-playoff seasons. 

Lol, click the link to read about the other teams' worst postseason moments.

I wish we had a real worst postseason moment. It would mean we'd have enough postseason appearances to suffer failure and heartbreak. 

It's like being proud that you didn't fail out of college like those other dumb kids when you weren't even accepted into that school in the first place. You don't brag about that.

I'm gonna throw a swerve in here for humor. Our "worst" postseason moment was when Beckett tagged out Posada for the final out of the 2003 World Series to give us our 2nd championship in just 11 seasons of existence. Why was that the worst? Because it started an ongoing streak of 13+ years without a postseason appearance. Damn you Josh Beckett!

I'll agree with [uSER=860]@el penguino[/uSER] here - Dontrelle's Game 4 performance was probably the low point in Marlins playoff history, and was definitely a "must win" game. Having the Cubs go up 3-1 on us was pretty rough, especially knowing that, at best, we were going to go back to Chicago and face Mark Prior and Kerry Wood in games 6 and 7, assuming we would have won game 5 [and then 6].

Thank God for Dusty Baker's managing in game 6 [and also Alex Gonzalez of Cubs].