Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

5/11 Win Post Game Thread

Couldn't find any information on Bearclaw and came on here to see if there was anything. I thought for sure he'd be called on in the 7th. He's the set up guy before phelps and AJ. I thought he might be hurt. Hasn't pitched in 4 days. How do you put Morris in instead?

36 minutes ago, Schnellders said:

Who will start the 2 games on Saturday? MLB website currently has Koehler on Friday, Nicolino game 1 Sat, TBD game 2 Sat and Jose on Sunday. 

Fox Sports Florida broadcast was saying Jose is starting game 2 ... hmm.

Although, like many things, subject to change.

With today's off day, there should be two pitchers ready to go on Saturday on regular or extra rest. Also, expect Harper to be out one of those games when he suddenly "drops" his suspension appeal. 

Guest Vince0926

Games must be played. Koehler beat kershaw.

23 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

With today's off day, there should be two pitchers ready to go on Saturday on regular or extra rest. Also, expect Harper to be out one of those games when he suddenly "drops" his suspension appeal. 

I hope it's Saturday.

1 hour ago, Miamii580 said:

Couldn't find any information on Bearclaw and came on here to see if there was anything. I thought for sure he'd be called on in the 7th. He's the set up guy before phelps and AJ. I thought he might be hurt. Hasn't pitched in 4 days. How do you put Morris in instead?

He isn't hurt, but it is mind boggling why Mattingly went with Morris when Bearclaw was warmed up and ready to go on Monday night.

I think Rich implied the Marlins might use this weekend to push Jose back a few days as they said they'd do periodically. I'd kinda hate for them to use a Nats series to do that though.

Also, the MLB.com game preview for Friday's game had something silly saying "don't expect Harper to drop his appeal before Friday considering his numbers against Koehler." Pretty funny to think Harper would be salivating to face Koehler and would be willing to drop his appeal on Saturday morning just to make sure he got a few ABs against TK. Lmao, sucks to be you Tom!

24 minutes ago, CYmarlins said:

He isn't hurt, but it is mind boggling why Mattingly went with Morris when Bearclaw was warmed up and ready to go on Monday night.

Time the claw back, only Bearclaw in the 7th for immediate relief

Bald Eagle Talons - 4.5" Closed Talons

2 hours ago, Michael said:

Fox Sports Florida broadcast was saying Jose is starting game 2 ... hmm.

Although, like many things, subject to change.

Frisaro is saying it's Kendry Flores for the 2nd game as fish get a one time 26th man for the double header. Jose def going sunday