Sign in to follow this  
Edmeister

5/14 Post game 2

If the Nationals would have had a big inning in the bottom of the 2nd like they should have when they walked 3 times, we'd be down 3-0 in the series. Fucking Nationals and their culture of losing. 

In other news, the Phillies are the luckiest team right now and it's not even close. 

Guest Vince0926
4 minutes ago, Erick said:

In other news, the Phillies are the luckiest team right now and it's not even close. 

Yes. Considering that's my next stop. A sweep of them would be delightful. We owe them that according to AJ

Guest Vince0926
3 minutes ago, taiwanmarlin said:

We need Jose to splite this series.

absolutely. a pretty much must win game. would like 8 innings or more. he needs quick innings. and not give up 2 in the first like I'm used to seeing this year.

1 minute ago, Vince0926 said:

absolutely. a pretty much must win game. would like 8 innings or more. he needs quick innings. and not give up 2 in the first like I'm used to seeing this year.

I want 9 innings or more

The Phillies will come crashing down to earth at some point. I'm not even worried about them.

Guest Vince0926

fun fact: my first citi field game was the night marlins won their 19th game (19-30, 5/29/15), today I ditch them and they win their 19th 15 days ahead of last year.

progress....

and bour homered in each 19th win!!