Sign in to follow this  

5/15 - Marlins at Nats - 1:35 PM

9 minutes ago, Vince0926 said:

Fernandez prediction: 7 IP, 4 runs, 6 hits, 4, BBs, 11 K's

That sounds like a loss

Guest Vince0926
11 minutes ago, Admin said:

That sounds like a loss

that's what I'm worried about. I set that bar kind of low. hoping that he will do much better than that.

Well I woke up today just happy that it's a Jose Day and it means we have a real chance to win. Can't ask for too much more against the Nats, or, as my wife calls them, "The Walgreens Team"

9 minutes ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

Well I woke up today just happy that it's a Jose Day and it means we have a real chance to win. Can't ask for too much more against the Nats, or, as my wife calls them, "The Walgreens Team"

Your wife has the same sense of humor as you, good match.

Guest Vince0926
28 minutes ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

Marlins are 3-2 when Jose pitches on a Sunday. They are 0-2 on the road, his MLB debut on 4/7/13 which was a no decision and a 3-2 loss at St. Louis 7/7/13. Marlins are on the road today. I don't have high hopes. Marlins do bad on Sunday's and I pointed out his record on the road on Sundays.

Marlins are 3-2 when Jose pitches on a Sunday. They are 0-2 on the road, his MLB debut on 4/7/13 which was a no decision and a 3-2 loss at St. Louis 7/7/13. Marlins are on the road today. I don't have high hopes. Marlins do bad on Sunday's and I pointed out his record on the road on Sundays.

Arbitrary facts that have nothing to do with today. They could have lost every single Sunday game in the history of the franchise and it wouldn't change my opinion that Jose pitching today gives us a chance to win.

Guest Vince0926
4 minutes ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

Arbitrary facts that have nothing to do with today. They could have lost every single Sunday game in the history of the franchise and it wouldn't change my opinion that Jose pitching today gives us a chance to win.

I hopeĀ 

Do the Nats not have anyone else to lead off? I mean I don't mind them having a .103 hitter hit first, but, y'know.