Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vince0926

5/15 post game

17 minutes ago, Erick said:

Is Preston taking a series off soon? I think we all need that.

Leiter is doing the Philly series

Leiter is doing the Philly series

This is Al's first series since the one against the Mets in NY, isn't it? Or am I remembering incorrectly?

Guest Vince0926
1 hour ago, Michael said:

This is Al's first series since the one against the Mets in NY, isn't it? Or am I remembering incorrectly?

CO-RRECT. good memory and very Vince like.

9 hours ago, Valid said:

Mets have actually dropped four straight and are now 21-16. I do think they over-achieved last season, so I can't say I'm totally surprised.

Their offense really isn't good, just like the Nationals. Their pitching has definitely sustained them and the same can be said for the Phillies.

Definitely feels good to turn around and split the series. Jose was dominating today and got it done on both sides. Great hit to make it a 5-1 game.

First thought with the collision is that they hit each other head on or near the chest area, glad it was a just feet tangle and bought got up and contributed. I hope the HR for Stanton sets off another nice run of hits like it did in San Francisco.

1 hour ago, Michael said:

I think he will be calling the games that around the NY / NJ area. Since he calls the Yankees and does MLB Network work. So I would expect Phillies and Met series when Marlins are on the road.

1 minute ago, CYmarlins said:

I think he will be calling the games that around the NY / NJ area. Since he calls the Yankees and does MLB Network work. So I would expect Phillies and Met series when Marlins are on the road.

Makes sense to me.

11 hours ago, Erick said:

Is Preston taking a series off soon? I think we all need that.

Someone needs to see to that by any means possible

13 hours ago, Erick said:

I don't mind canada-marlin either. It's just the "omg life sucks and this team always owns us" repetitive posts during the gamethreads that are annoying, especially when we're 5-5 against that team. And the whole "we won 11 of 12, but who cares because we did the same thing last year."

It's a new year. 

With that said, canada-marlin has been here a long time, and, unlike Das, he/she has not converted into a Cardinals fan so I have a lot of respect for him/her. 

I also love the idea that no one is really sure of his/her gender. That's brilliant.