Milk with seafood

pollythewog

I had a BBQ pizza last night with a nice tall glass of ice cold milk

true story: i once ordered an eggplant pizza. there was an option for 25 cents for "bbq." I thought it was a side of bbq sauce for the mozz sticks or something. Nope, they used bbq sauce as the base instead of red sauce. So we ended up with a bbq sauce eggplant pizza. Obvs washed it down with some milk

true story: i once ordered an eggplant pizza. there was an option for 25 cents for "bbq." I thought it was a side of bbq sauce for the mozz sticks or something. Nope, they used bbq sauce as the base instead of red sauce. So we ended up with a bbq sauce eggplant pizza. Obvs washed it down with some milk

Banned

BBQ Chicken with BBQ sauce as the base is fantastic. Taco pizza with refried beans as the base is fantasic as well.

Both with a nice tall glass of milk, obviously.