Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vince0926

5/15 post game

Yeah just my two cents in the thing... canada-marlin is cool people. Not to put it on Admin but I think he brought up canada-marlin's negativity recently and it ballooned from there but I don't think he/she is a negative fan as much as just being a "glass half empty" poster. I mean, it's not like the glass is completely empty. So yeah, I'm ok with canada-marlin, I'm sure he/she is cool.

Hi guys. 

Jose looked terrific and offense continues to hit. Can't believe we ended up splitting that series

Preston's jose analysis is some of the stupidest shit I've ever heard. Preston should not be allowed to call Jose games anymore, or any game really. I think he's actually getting worse

16 minutes ago, pollyvonwog said:

Hi guys. 

Jose looked terrific and offense continues to hit. Can't believe we ended up splitting that series

Preston's jose analysis is some of the stupidest shit I've ever heard. Preston should not be allowed to call Jose games anymore, or any game really. I think he's actually getting worse

yeah the two games I got to watch over the weekend were awful even by Preston's lofty standards.  I know some of you guys think Eduardo is difficult to understand (some refer to it as marble-mouth) but Preston couldn't even bring himself to pronounce words like "executed" correctly (he continued to say something that sounded like "exclusid").  Also, making it a point to include yourself in EVERY story by saying, "when I was playing.....".  I wish Rich would try and counter that with, "When Tommy was my partner I didn't necessarily look forward to coming to Washington knowing I could easily leap from this booth and die just to escape you."

On a side note, I caught the end of the Dbacks game afterward and those guys are AWFUL and they actually will sit there and discuss how Goldschmidt hits HR's the furthest they've ever seen - they even referenced that ridiculous Stanton dong and still agreed that "Goldie" hits them the furthest they've ever seen.  Dbacks used to have an entertaining broadcasting team with Mark Grace still in the booth.  That dude had some Tommy-esque rants and would say some insane off-the-wall stuff - we all know that's because he was likely sloshed but it sure was entertaining.