Sign in to follow this  
CoastieMike

5/27 Marlins @ Braves

Just now, Erick said:

How can you guys tell from the TV that Gillespie called him off? I didn't see that. If he called it, he's an idiot because he wasn't even close to the ball and looked like he had no intention of catching it. 

exactly 

Guest Vince0926
2 minutes ago, Michael said:

I'd have to see it again, but I didn't notice if he did.

no. please don't see it again.

If it was Yelich in left that doesn't happen.... Whatever happened, who ever fucked it up, it happened as miscommunication.

7 minutes ago, Arpenschplat said:

Are you fucking kidding?  I'm really asking.  How can you blame Hech for that?  I know a lot of you feel you have to back up the hilariously awful evaluations you made of him early on, but nobody should take it seriously.

Because it was at least partially his fault. Stop defending him. He's had an AWFUL year. Back to hitting like he did his first couple of years. Last year was his best year offensively and he had a .315 on-base percentage. He's not a good hitter so it's frustrating when he has a mental error defensively. 

Are you fucking kidding?  I'm really asking.  How can you blame Hech for that?  I know a lot of you feel you have to back up the hilariously awful evaluations you made of him early on, but nobody should take it seriously.

I was with u but the more I watch the footage Gillespie didn't call him off. It was a mental mistake on Hech and yes just a mistake but it's his fault.