Strong push for Chapman and Jansen coming

Guest Guest

You've been passing them off basically as fact, though, or at least that's how it looks in your posts. If anything, start it off with something like the line, "Take it with a grain of salt, but I heard ..."

Here, let me show you:

"This may or may not be true, due to the source from where I got this info, but I heard that @Admin got laid last week."

See, it brings up the rumor, but keeps your credibility in tact. :)

Thank you Michael. That makes alot of sense. Will do.

Ive created one thread in the last month u lying sack of shit. Lol 

Did you or did you not create a thread within the last seven days with the title saying the Marlins had signed a certain free agent closer who then went and signed with another team? 

Did you or did you not create a thread within the last seven days with the title saying the Marlins had signed a certain free agent closer who then went and signed with another team? 

Hey hey, I talked him out of the tree. Let's not put him back there.

I believe in order to showing the biggest sincerity,we would be have no problem to including the NTC and opt-out clauses in the contract.

Almost a guarantee KJ will get that from anyone he signs with

At some point they may have to cut bait.  I mean I don't think that this is keeping them from signing some lower cost 1 year type of guys, but if they knew right now that they weren't getting Jansen you have to figure they'd be going pretty strong after maybe two of the next tier (Ziegler, etc) who will still make significant dollars.  Not to mention another bat even.  To say he's holding up the train here would be putting it lightly. No honeymoon crap, he knew this was coming. 

Chapman sacrificed only one million to choose him favorite team,many people here think Jansen also would sacrificed money to choose his favorite team but anybody knows what's the difference between offers !? only our offer was mentioned but nobody knows how much other teams offer,and if the offer from Dodgers was so closed to ours and would make Jansen to choose them than why didn't they just to match our offer and let Jansen to choose them in the winter meeting,right !? so apparently the difference between offers must be as high as something that make Jansen couldn't sacrificed those money to choose the Dodgers,right !?

Chapman sacrificed only one million to choose him favorite team,many people here think Jansen also would sacrificed money to choose his favorite team but anybody knows what's the difference between offers !? only our offer was mentioned but nobody knows how much other teams offer,and if the offer from Dodgers was so closed to ours and would make Jansen to choose them than why didn't they just to match our offer and let Jansen to choose them in the winter meeting,right !? so apparently the difference between offers must be as high as something that make Jansen couldn't sacrificed those money to choose the Dodgers,right !?

Correct. Or he has already decided but just hasn't told anyone his decision yet. It's probably that simple really.

And what's more,I just think the strategy for closer was different between the Yankees and the Dodgers,Yankee was going all in to match our offer to Chapman but Dodgers seems just setting their offer to Jansen on the comfort level and waiting for the miracle to happen.