Article: Power Ranking MLB's Best Pitching Staffs

sdg210

They say only San Diego has a potentially worse rotation, so that would start us at 29th, then they say our bullpen could be one of the best, pointing out some of the quality relievers we have who won't even start the year in the bullpen and that's fair but how that pushes us up above 14 other teams to 15th I don't know. Then again it is bleacher report and a clickbait slideshow so us debating the actual number is silly. I'm more pleased that the write up on us is decent.

They say only San Diego has a potentially worse rotation, so that would start us at 29th, then they say our bullpen could be one of the best, pointing out some of the quality relievers we have who won't even start the year in the bullpen and that's fair but how that pushes us up above 14 other teams to 15th I don't know. Then again it is bleacher report and a clickbait slideshow so us debating the actual number is silly. I'm more pleased that the write up on us is decent.

Well simple math if they weigh the rotation and the pen the same. 29th rotation and 1st or 2nd bullpen puts us right at 15