Rangers want Big Red

JMLinkinPark

I sure hope not. Snare, ok. But I dont really want anyone else we sent over there back. I am not thrilled with dealing Red unless we get something substantial back - the guy won 14 games last year with a 3.59 ERA. He is also very cheap, and could be a #2-3 on a lot of teams. The market is very thin for lefty starters...in case you havent noticed. Dont undervalue Redman...

I sure hope not. Snare, ok. But I dont really want anyone else we sent over there back. I am not thrilled with dealing Red unless we get something substantial back - the guy won 14 games last year with a 3.59 ERA. He is also very cheap, and could be a #2-3 on a lot of teams. The market is very thin for lefty starters...in case you havent noticed. Dont undervalue Redman...

Not even Adrian Gonzalez?

Redman can be traded. We just need to sign Helling again to start in place of Redman or put in Tejera.

Redman just doesnt fit into our rotation.

He doesnt fit into our rotation? 14-9 3.59ERA 190 IP...what the hell are you talking about? Tell me who you would rather drop out of this rotation out of Pavano, Willis, Beckett, Burnett and Penny.

Redman can be traded. We just need to sign Helling again to start in place of Redman or put in Tejera.

Redman just doesnt fit into our rotation.

He doesnt fit into our rotation? 14-9 3.59ERA 190 IP...what the hell are you talking about? Tell me who you would rather drop out of this rotation out of Pavano, Willis, Beckett, Burnett and Penny. Exactly.

It's arguable that Redman should be kept over Pavano, but Pavano is three years younger and just about everyone has the same feeling around here about a breakout 2004 for Pavz. Not to mention Redman could fetch a higher price, being a lefty in his prime.

And I'm looking forward to seeing Milano behind homeplate. :thumbup