I'm At a Total Loss For Words

SorianoFanHFW

Last night was a typical night for the average college student- going to pizza hut, playing pool, watching escape from Sobibor, laughing at spitter articles...eventually I had to stop having fun with my friends and go to sleep a bit early for a saturday night (2:30 am, Not early for me but for everyone else). Everything is fine.

Now its 8:00 in the morning. I wake up and a beautiful snow storm has come out of no where and set im- now according to weather dot com, we're getting 18 inches of the white stuff.

But why would I wake up at 8:00? My friggin' brother informs me someone methodically (carefully as to leave no mess) ripped off all of my stuff of my door, pretty much Yankee and other baseball stuff or things I find amusing.

This same bastard(s?) stole my aaron boone picture from the front of the NY post saying "DESTINY!" and my Sam Adams postcard. I thought to myself, "This has to be some drunk, random Boston fan."

Once it appears that either the boone picture fell off or was non-violently pulled off and placed on the floor, so as a joke I wrote on my board:

"If you make one more move on my Boone poster, I'll cut your fu**ing balls off, I'll shove them up your fu**ing a**, I'll fu**ing bury you, I'll shove ice picks in your eyes, chop you fu**ing eyes up, and I will send them to your family so I can eat them for dessert."

Obviously this was a joke, because that's a quote from Robert Deniro from Analyze This. This is when both the Boone picture and sam adams card go missing some time friday night, with a pleasant "boone/yankees suck" message written on my board.

Then I write "1918 b***h" on my board, assuming this was just some really dumb Red Sox fan. I wake up and now I'm in the current situation I am in now

Here's what confuses me: I don't have any idea who did this. I'm extremely paranoid, if anyone was the least bit suspicious, I would probably be accusing them. However, there is no one I know that is so stupid, hateful, or a Boston fan. I don't know anyone who has a dislike more myself either, which makes this all the more confusing.

If the person did this out of an act of personal hate for me, this guy hates me and I don't hate him because I have no idea who this person can be. I have no enemies, I have no one I hate up here, only people I like. So, this is terribly confusing.

I guess I have to go to my RA for this, but what a weird turn of events right? What do you guys think?

That sucks a**

Hope you can find him

me too, I really want tod estroy his stuff. Jesus did say, "turn the other cheek" and that's good advice, but what sort of precedent do I set if I do nothing (if I were to find the douche?) Please, destroy by stuff, nothing will ever happen back to you? I probably would have to do something, just what I don't know :mischief2

That sucks a**

Hope you can find him

me too, I really want tod estroy his stuff. Jesus did say, "turn the other cheek" and that's good advice, but what sort of precedent do I set if I do nothing (if I were to find the douche?) Please, destroy by stuff, nothing will ever happen back to you? I probably would have to do something, just what I don't know :mischief2 it is true that "2 wrongs don't make a right" but...

"revenge is sweet" :D

Just don't do anything that could get you like arrested or something lol.

"If you make one more move on my Boone poster, I'll cut your fu**ing balls off, I'll shove them up your fu**ing a**, I'll fu**ing bury you, I'll shove ice picks in your eyes, chop you fu**ing eyes up, and I will send them to your family so I can eat them for dessert."

Obviously this was a joke, because that's a quote from Robert Deniro from Analyze This.

:rolleyes:

you know, not everyone memorizes every f***ing line to a favorite movie of yours

hell i wouldnt think you were kidding

you might want to tell your RA if this guy is really bothering you. also, i'm not clear if he stole your boone pic & sam adams card from the outside of your door, or if he took it from inside your room. if he just lifted something from your door, i think notifying the police / campus police is taking it too far.

is your room in a high traffic area (e.g. close to the elevator / stairs)? back when i was an undergrad, i found that these sorts of things just resolve themselves. eventually you'll hear someone doing something on your marker board and voila, you've caught your criminal.

you might want to tell your RA if this guy is really bothering you. also, i'm not clear if he stole your boone pic & sam adams card from the outside of your door, or if he took it from inside your room. if he just lifted something from your door, i think notifying the police / campus police is taking it too far.

is your room in a high traffic area (e.g. close to the elevator / stairs)? back when i was an undergrad, i found that these sorts of things just resolve themselves. eventually you'll hear someone doing something on your marker board and voila, you've caught your criminal.

Yeah, why am I up 5 am in the morning? I was woken up 3:45 am by a bunch of laughing. Why? People were laughing at the fact that my board was ripped down! Evidently, we did catch the perpetrator: my brother woke up when he heard the board being ripped off.

So now we have caught the person and evidently he was in on it with a couple of his scumbag friends. Why? I don't even know the person.

Anyhow, he claims that the quote truly threatened him- yet he claims he was not repsonsible for ripping off the Boone picture to begin with. Why would you take the quote as a threat unless you knew you did something wrong?

Furthermore, I write quotes on my board all the time like:

"I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach, and break your goddamn spine!"-Arnold Schwarznegger

"Oh, what a big man you are, eh let me buy you a pack of gum, I'll show you how to chew it."-Al Pacino

This isn't nothing new. The guy is a liar, and if he gives me more crap I am thinking of taking up charges against him for harrassment. I hope it ends here, and I even shook his hand and said, "I don't know what exactly is supposed to happen, but it ends here."

He lowered his head in shame and went into a friends room. Now, because I'm a pessimist, I expect neighbor-like hell.

And these people call themselves christians.