Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

2016 Trade Deadline Thread

Recommended Posts

Needs: SP, RP, PH

RP is a "need"? Seems like a "want" to me. I'd say a lefty RP is the only one close to a need and that's debatable too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 minutes ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

RP is a "need"? Seems like a "want" to me. I'd say a lefty RP is the only one close to a need and that's debatable too.

I meant lefty and I say its a need yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I meant lefty and I say its a need yes


I'll stick with 2 SP as a need. Everything else is gravy. Unless we can't get starters, then we load up on bullpen help.



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll take one SP. If Dunn falters we have a couple lefty arms in the minors that could suffice. I can live with DD, Chris Johnson, Rojas, Ichiro, and Mathis on the bench. Of course I want more, but would be fine with one good SP.


Sent from my iPhone using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, sdg210 said:


I'll stick with 2 SP as a need. Everything else is gravy. Unless we can't get starters, then we load up on bullpen help.


 

Completely hypothetical, but would you prefer 

Cashner + Bucholz 

or 

Cashner + Cingrani 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

We should get 2 SP, a lefty reliever and a bench guy. ALL of it. What are we sending back? Blackmail I assume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Admin said:

We should get 2 SP, a lefty reliever and a bench guy. ALL of it. What are we sending back? Blackmail I assume.

Blackmail matters 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...