MLBTS 17

I don't have prime but did the free trial for the discount and will cancel it afterwards. I'm super excited as well. The franchise for dummies changes were disappointing but not unwelcome, the ball physics updates are literally game changing, the graphical updates especially on faces is a huge plus and, as a uniform buff, the significant upgrades in that category are enormous for my enjoyment of the game. Everything else is icing on the cake. Personally, my son is more and more interested in baseball and is now really coming around to understanding the entire game and thus he's become a better player of the video game too so being able to enjoy this with him is wonderful as well. Of course as I always say I never have enough time to dedicate to video games as I used to and it stings sometimes but as good as this game is, even if I can only play it a couple hours a week it's still great fun.

Honestly skipping this year and will just keep playing 16. 

I hate buying sports games every year. 

To each his own but the upgrades from 16 to 17 are pretty significant. This isn't just a roster update. I'd strongly consider picking it up. The bat and ball physics have changed and that alone basically makes it almost a new game.

To each his own but the upgrades from 16 to 17 are pretty significant. This isn't just a roster update. I'd strongly consider picking it up. The bat and ball physics have changed and that alone basically makes it almost a new game.

Yeah I'm sure, but I don't have as much free time for games anymore and I already have a backlog to go through. Like my unopened copy of Final Fantasy XV lol

Yeah I'm sure, but I don't have as much free time for games anymore and I already have a backlog to go through. Like my unopened copy of Final Fantasy XV lol

Im in a similar boat with no free time but with the upgrades to both graphics and gameplay even if I don't play as much whenever I do play I need to be playing 17 and not 16.